Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And the winner is...

I finnally have enough sales to declare a "bestseller". Oh happy day!

And the winner is - a tie!

"
Writer, Director, Barista" and "Fix It In Post!" are both tied for the most sales so far - with "DollyGrip" a close second. Even with almost five years of t-shirt expertise behind me, I am still not sure about what people like. Maybe it's all the concerts and theatre work, but I prefer black shirts with white designs. They're stark, but the colorful shirts are taking off too.


I've also begun to notice an interesting trend, my "Fix It In Post!" design suddenly has a few imitators. Check this one out.


I'll give this guy credit, though, he has a cool design. Every night I work a few more hours on the beast - I'm still aiming for this weekend to get everything done, and go live. OOoooooh. Soon I get to actually begin writing a script!

No comments: