Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nearly Live!

Well, it's been more than three months in the making, but the Strikeset website is almost live! Thanks to Marty at CPShop for all the help! After getting the CafePress functionality integrated into the site, I had to deal with a testy little problem of awesome blue halos surrounding my PNGs in IE 5.5 and 6.0, and she's nearly ready...

My girlfriend was marvelling at the amount of code writing and design that went into what is, in actuality, a tertiary fundraising channel - I can't help but get over the fact that to make a 22 minute film, I have had to build a product line, website, learn PERL, write press releases...

More to come. I am estimating about 17 hours of labor left on this MoFo. The filmmaking t-shirt industry will never be the same!

No comments: